There are two kinds of articles: definite and indefinite. The definite article the is used to point out specific people or things. The indefinite articles a and an are used to point out any person or thing. No article is used to talk about things in general.
Use an article (a, an or the) where necessary.
- ________ rubber comes from South America.
- ________ temperature is freezing cold.
- Your bag is in ________ corner.
- Things happen for ________ reason.
- ________ gold is ________ metal.
- This is ________ one-way street.
- ________ honourable man will not lie.
- ________ arrow hit ________ target.
- Marriage is ________ union of two people.
- We had ________ wonderful time.